Thursday, January 10, 2013

I got distracted.... (My First Blog Hop!)

So I just posted about organizing and how I am distracted easily...well I was about to start on my office and got distracted....SHOCKER! However, I think its a valid distraction and will benefit this blog and maybe yours too!!

This is the first Blog Hop I have participated in and I am excited!! Thank you to Funny Postpartum Lady and Overworked Supermom for hosting! Hoping to find some new awesome blogs as well get mine out there! If you're new to my Pinspired World, please be sure to read my very first blog entry. I am new to the whole blogging thing and am trying to navigate my way through everything while being a stay at home mom...Hopefully you'll stick with me through all the craziness!

2 comments:

  1. HI! I found you on the TGIF linky and it is also my first blog hop. I, too, have the 3 most beautiful daughters in the world;), no sons, and wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete