Friday, January 25, 2013

Photo Fun Friday

I saw another blogger (and for the life of me can't remember which blog I saw it on... If its yours please let me know and I'll gladly credit you!) do this and I thought it was a neat idea. I take so many pictures with my iPhone that its fun to go back and review what exactly I took pictures of. Mostly it's my babies. But it's a nice reminder of happy and special times.

Like when my girls played dress up with my wedding dress and shoes. I know its only a matter of time before I will be taking these same pictures in dresses that fit them. I plan on framing these pictures and giving them to them on their wedding days (saw the idea on Pinterest, of course!)

Or when we went to the Houston zoo and the big girls got to feed a giraffe! And we rode the carousel and Baby A slept the almost the entire day.




































And baby A's two month-day :) I can't believe how fast time seems to be flying now.  She's getting so big, so fast. I love watching her grow, but hate that her infancy is flying by! She's most likely my last baby and she's growing up so fast. Its crazy how when you're pregnant, 2 months seems like it takes FOREVER!!! But after they're born, 2 months is gone in the blink of an eye....I wonder if there's any way to reverse that? It would be much more enjoyable to everyone, I think.




































Our trip to the park on beautiful January day. I really am blessed!!


















And of course the random screen grabs I've taken of different things (mostly from Facebook) I especially like the one with the Manning brothers mocking Tom Brady!  LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment